Sunday, April 19, 2009

Susan Boyle 'I'm happy the way I am"


Susan Boyle : 'I'm happy the way I am"

Susan Boyle given a interview to Times Online and clearly told the media that 'I'm happy the way I am".

Earlier this week Mezhgan Hussainy, the "American Idol" makeup artist teamed with DailyMakeover.com, to give Boyle some new looks as above.And after that rumor start surfacing about her drastic makeover

But today she clearly told the Time online that "I would not go in for Botox or anything like that."

The interview states that Boyle is a volunteer at Our Lady of Lourdes church in Whitburn, Scotland, and visits elderly members of the congregation at their homes several times a week. She admits ruefully, however, what with all the sudden media attention -- including a reported invitation this past Thursday to appear on Oprah -- "I haven't had a chance to see them this week."


0 comments:

Post a Comment